Parts Return Policy
Authorized returns must be in the complete and original packaging. If your shipment has arrived with a damaged or incorrect item, please repack items in its original shipping container contact us and we will arrange for its return. All authorized returns must be in their original condition include all components and cannot be disassembled, mounted or damaged due to incorrect installation. Returns of missing components will not be credited. We are not responsible for installation errors, nor will we cover any labor expenses, towing expenses, rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation. Electrical parts are not returnable if plugged in or unsealed for any reason. Freight charges are not reimbursable unless the return is a direct result of our error.
Items are NOT eligible for a return for replacement or refund if they are:
- An electrical/electronic component, HAZMAT, Chemical, Fluid, or non-rented tool.
- Are not in brand new, undamaged, clean, uninstalled, and resalable condition
- Are missing any components, attaching hardware, and/or documentation
- Are not in their original packaging
INELIGIBLE items may not be returned for credit or replacement because we cannot guarantee to the next buyer that they have not been used. They will, however, be replaced if they have a manufacturing defect.
If you return an item that is not eligible for a refund, we will notify you and give you the option of having it returned to you.
Return of Damaged Item
If an ordered item is damaged upon receipt, please:
- To ensure we can meet the carriers claim reporting requirements, please notify us within 48 hours of receipt using the “Return Authorization” procedure outlined below.
- We will advise you on how to proceed after we discuss your situation with the carrier.
- After we discuss your situation with the carrier we will advise you on how to proceed.
Please allow 7 – 10 business days for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Actual shipping and handling charges will be deducted from the product credit unless the return is a result of our error.